Bellevue Dermatology Clinic was established by Dr. John L. Winfield in 1968 with only one employee and 500 square feet of space. Since then, it has moved to a white colonial building just north of Overlake Hospital, in the Eastside Professional Center. The clinic now has four doctors, one physician assistant, and a staff of about 15 employees. Despite our expansion of staff, we have maintained the same mission, integrity, and personal service from the time we first opened our doors. We are honored to provide the best care that we can for your dermatologic needs!
What to Expect for Your Visits:
- Please arrive 25 minutes prior to your first appointment and 15 minutes before your follow-up appointment. Due to federal/state regulations and insurance requirements, we are pressed to collect and process a high amount of paperwork from you (we apologize in advance), so please allow us this extra time.
- Make sure to bring your ID and insurance card with you.
- One week or at least a few days before your first appointment, please call your insurance to check if a referral is required. We are always happy to see you; but it is the insurance companies that make us observe this policy.
- For your first visit, there will be a patient registration, history and intake, and a HIPAA form that you will need to fill out.
- To speed up the process, you can download these forms from our site ahead of time, fill them out and bring them with you to your first appointment. But, still arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment in case we need additional paperwork from you. These forms can be found by clicking here.