From acne to melanoma, Bellevue Dermatology's knowledgeable staff of MDs, PA, and nurses can handle all your dermatological needs. The common conditions that we treat and treatments we can offer at our convenient Bellevue location are included but not limited to the list below. Please call us today - we have providers with minimal to NO WAITING LIST!
- Eczema/Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Nail Fungus (Onychomycosis)
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Dermatological needs of the Transgender/LGBTQ/Non-binary community (Dr. Nguyen)
- Destruction of Actinic Keratoses
- Basal Cell Carcinoma Removal
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma Removal
- Dysplatic/Atypical Nevi Removal
- Melanoma Removal (depending on depth & stage)
- Destruction of Seborrheic Keratoses (depending on insurance)
- Cyst Removal (depending on insurance)
- Lipoma Removal (depending on insurance)
Services Usually Not Covered by Insurance (where costs might be out-of-pocket for you)
- Seborrheic Keratoses Destruction
- Skin Tags Destruction/Removal
- Benign Mole Removal
- Milia Destruction
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia Destruction
- Cyst & Lipoma Removal (Sometimes this is covered by insurance, you just have to call and check ahead of time to be sure.)
- Neurotoxin injections to minimize wrinkles (e.g., Botox, Dysport)
- Fillers for volume loss of the cheekbone areas, deep wrinkles around the mouth, tear troughs, hands, etc. (e.g. Juvederm, Restylane, Sculptra, etc.)
Narrow-Band UVB Treatment: What to Expect
The Dermatologist will need to see you first to determine whether you are a good candidate for Light Box treatments. If asked to start treatment, there will be a small questionnaire to determine your skin type so we may accurately give you the proper dose of UVB light for your initial visit.
Light Box Appointments:
When you come in for your appointment, the Light Box tech will direct you to the appropriate room. At this time, please mention any new medications taken, or any questions or concerns about your skin or the Light Box treatments. Once ready, you will step into the machine, similar to a stand-up tanning booth. The tech will start the machine. Usual starting times are under a minute and go up gradually.
Treatments begin at 2-3 times a week depending on your skin condition. Specific directions will be given at the time of your visit.